Ok, I know it’s strange, but I enjoy April Fools Online Pranks It could be that I am way too serious too much of my life… but on April Fools, I search Social Media, and around the web to find the silly… to find the fun. So here are some that made me chuckle. Note there’s a slideshow at the bottom if you want the quick version.
- Haven’t you always hated that way too minty taste of Mouthwash? No longer with Scope Baco
- I love ordering specialty packs from Bountiful Baskets, but this one takes the TRUNK!
- As a geek, I get regular emails from Think Geek… and this little jewel caught my eye
- Imagine going to Redbox and getting movies AND SANDWICHES!!
- Of Course Google has their nose to the grindstone…
- Thanks to REI No longer must you leave your kittens at home when you go hiking!
- And after that long hike, be sure to get your kitten SILK SALMON!
- Just make certain you upload a Vimeow video after
- Of course, if you love dogs as much as I do, you don’t want them left out, which is why BarclayCard has a new way for dogs to pay …
- Maybe your dog will buy you the new BLENDTEC
- Or if he doesn’t have enough funds you can find buy it with your Google Treasure
- If you need to fly to your treasure, and can’t get a window seat, Virgin has the answer!
- And you can bring your Adventure Cat, Your card carrying dog, or your bear with WestJet
- But who knows, maybe you don’t like Change…
- But artists like change. So if you are an artist, deviantART has the place for you
- But what if your love moves to the new Lifeway factory on Mars?
- Don’t worry Skype has the answer for you…
- But what if someone hacks your Skype or other social media? HootSuite Offers HootTin
- After all this craziness… I think I need TicTacs or a Pizza…
Hi! Thank you for this great blog post! You brought many smiles to my face and smiles are always a good thing! I look forward to reading more of your posts in the challenge.
Cynthia recently posted…Blog Challenge
I didn’t realize the images were going to the same small version. Now they should be going to the big ones! Glad you enjoyed my crazy post! It was fun making this post
Thanks MJ. These are great! I missed all the April 1 jokes today, but looks like you wrapped them all up right here 🙂
Gwen Tanner recently posted…Excited to Get Started (Again)
Hello Gwen!! So good to see you again! I have missed you 🙁 But Yes, I figured I could search and bring the best back here for everyone 🙂 BIG HUGS!!!
Loved it…I had a student today in a panic because another student told him that YouTube was being cancelled! HAHAHAHA!!! I said, “You remember it’s April Fools, right?” Oh..and did you see that Google was titled, Bing?
I love electronic pranks!!! (Real ones not so much)
infowiza recently posted…Wil Wheaton Meets Ultimate Blog Challenge
I’m not really all that much of an April Fool’s fan, but mostly because people often just get mean with their pranks. But some of these were funny. The bacon mouthwash has been floating around Facebook for a few days, and I’ve chuckled every time I’ve seen it. And Google’s scent thing today really amused me.
Cheri recently posted…Monday Happenings
I agree Cheri on the mean pranks. I guess that’s why the online pranks make me happy, because they are easy and fun, and no one (should) get hurt from these 🙂 Thank you for visiting!
MJ Schrader recently posted…Wil Wheaton Meets Ultimate Blog Challenge
I love April Fools Day , too! This blog made my day! Thanks for sharing.