From the 30 Days of Truth Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Gee I have been dreading this day. I love music. I always have. I can tell you the first song I remember hearing, In Gadda La Vida. But 90% of the time I can not tell you who sings what, or even what the name of a song is… BUT it is a 30 days of truth. I will pick songs for particular people.
- I want to know what love is, by Mariah Carey “that guy in NM” In my life there’s been heartache and pain, I’ve traveled so far to change this lonely life I lost my faith in love long long ago…
- What Faith Can Do Kutless to Kelly I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains, Hope that doesn’t ever end, Even when the sky is falling, I’ve seen miracles just happen, Silent prayers get answered, Broken hearts become brand new, That’s what faith can do
- Animaniacs by Warner Bros to Ethan, my brother. We’re Animaniacs! We have pay-or-play contracts. We’re zany to the max, There’s baloney in our slacks. Just because this was a cartoon we both enjoyed. (Although I’d love a pay or play contract, which means you get paid no matter what)
- I Can Only Imagine to Jan, my sister in law. Not really certain why, but I think of you.
- Firework by Katy Perry, to Tayelor You just gotta ignite the light, And let it shine, Just own the night, Like the Fourth of July
- Perfect by Pink to Vicki B Pretty, pretty please, If you ever, ever feel, Like you’re nothing You’re perfect to me. (just want you to know you rock)
- Beautiful by Christina Aquilara to Various female friends. You are beautiful no matter what they say, Words can’t bring you down, You are beautiful in every single way
- Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down, to my Missing Best Friend… You called me strong, you called me weak but still your secrets I will keep You took for granted all the times I never let you down. (you were my Kryptonite, I cared about you and came when you called, helped you move multiple times, but I was never good enough, and still I came)
- Billie Jean (or anything Michael Jackson) to Prince and all our classmates. To find out why, see the video on the link or below. They KNOW why. 🙂
- BONUS for classmates Love Shack by the B52s with Mitch, Kimbo and… who else??Hop in my Chrysler, it’s as big as a whale and it’s about to set sail! I got me a car, it seats about twenty So c’mon and bring your jukebox money.
- We are the Champions by Queen, for everyone reading this. We are the champions my friend, And we’ll keep on fighting till the end, We are the champions, ’cause we are the champions of the (world)
There were more people I wanted to dedicate songs to, but like I said, this is extremely difficult. 10 songs is good enough 🙂 I have a blog post for tomorrow as well, so be sure to tune in…